Bridal shower with 2019 wedding trends
This beautiful bridal shower was put together to showcase that wedding trends for the year don’t necessarily have to feature IN the wedding. If you want to be super trendy and have a bridal shower or engagement party one year using the trends of that year, and then a wedding the following year using whole different trends then who’s going to say no?! Or of course you can use the flow from one to carry through to the other which is what most nearlyweds tend to do.
These are the wedding trends of 2019, and here’s how we achieved them with this gorgeous bridal shower:
– Coral colours – simply look at the colour throughout the day, from the invitation suite, the napkins, the cake, and the drinks, there were touches of coral in every element of the day
– Pampas grass florals – as well as using actual pampas grass in the floral arrangement, there were details thoughout the rest of the day (can you spot them all?)
– Illustrated invites – the venue was drawn by our talented invitation designer, and then pampas grass florals were used as details to make the day really tie together nicely.
– Extravagent cake – four tiers of cakey goodness, decorated with beautiful sugar flowers
– Banquet tables with low florals – our florist pupped some fairy lights on the table too to give it that extra wow factor
– Return to classic – wax seals (with a pampas grass stamp), and cotton napkins
– Vellum paper goods – the menus were printed on vellum and then the word ‘menu’ was hand written by our super talented calligrapher
– Personalised place settings – such a beautiful little touch to the day and as this wasn’t a traditional wedding setting, the place settings were actually cute coasters with each persons name on to take away with them as a reminder of the day
This styled shoot was put together by so many incredible vendors, some who attended the day to piece it together, and some who sent items for bridal shower goody bags, and then there were seven stunning ladies who were our models for the day, and I’d like to say a massive thank you to everybody. I think it was extra special because the “model bride-to-be” is getting married in reality this week and on this shoot it really was only 34 days to go as it says on the welcome signage! Only 5 days left now Ellie! She had a real bridal shower party on the Saturday, and then the following day had this styled shoot bridal shower.
We love to showcase details and how they can be incorporated into a wedding day or any related event, and we adored every aspect of this day. If you’ve got any suggestions of themes or ideas you’d like to see put together then please do let us know and we’ll make sure we can treat your eyes in the future too!
Photographer: Lindy Rogers Photography // Venue: The Con Club // Event Planner: Jade at Let’s Bee Together // Venue Dresser: Bows & Joy Ltd // Hair Stylist: Kim Sandford Hairdressing // Drinks: Espensen Spirit // “The Mrs” Knickers: Extra Special Touch // Cake Designer: That Little Cake Place // Invitation Designer: Paper Bow London // Signage: Vintage Fleur Designs // Calligrapher: Stacy Oakley Calligraphy // Wax Seals: Heirloom Seals // Florist: Braisby Bunches // Models: Eleanor Graceful & Contour Allure & The FierstFeminist & Tanesha Jade & Jacinta Dawn & Lacey Fitspo & Elsa Eats // “I Do Crew” Bracelets: Honey Blossom // Hair Ties: Starbox Wedding Accessories // Marble Iced Biscuits: Sugar Lily Cakery // “Prosecco Whore” Hankies: The Smutty Handkerchief Company // Charms: Save The Date By Lily