Wedding Advice – Start early – Maya & Carlton
“Wedding planning advice:
– Start early. Even if it’s with little things.
– Delegate as much as possible! It is very stressful trying to do things on your own.
– Come up with your guest list early because it’s a pain trying to gather addresses, and it could potentially push back the date for when your invitations are supposed to go out.
– Enjoy the moment and enjoy the day. SOMETHING will not go as planned, but don’t let that interrupt your joy.
Marriage Advice: Well, we’re still newlyweds, but…..
– Pray together.
– Keep your business between the 2 of you – ONLY.
– Communication is key.
– Say I’m sorry.
– Kiss daily and say “I love you”.”
Maya & Carlton
Married in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Images by Kim Craven Photography